Sunday 26 July 2015

New collection

Colorful and Boho are the highlights of this post.
I always love coming up with different patterns and colors for Dream Catchers.

This was the most interesting order where I got to play with colors in the way I wanted.
I had used 25 different colors in tones of blue, red, green, pink, yellow and more.
Have a look at the beautiful bunch :)




Divided them into similar pattern pieces.


I wish I could post them individually :D
But that would have been too much to handle ..haha..



 And few more..

I hope you liked them.

For more queries and orders

inbox at our Facebook page 
OR
email us at paperica30@gmail.com

And don't forget to follow us on instagram for latest happenings behind the scene :)


See you'll soon with new patterns :)
TADA






No comments:

Post a Comment