Saturday 17 October 2015

INSTAGRAM THEME SCRAPBOOK


Hello there!
So, This Scrapbook is one of my favorite things I had ever made. I really cannot be biased with my creations but sometimes you really get fascinated with what you make and don't feel like sending it :D

Yes, I do feel this at times.

Okay, so let's get into the post.
It is a INSTA theme Scrapbook as you all can see, I tried my best to make the cover to be a Insta logo look alike.


Used #instamoments on the top because a #tag has been added to each page of this book, which you can see in the images showing the inside look of the book.


You can see the pages falling because they were supposed to be rectangle in shape and the cover in square.



And finally a look from inside :)
Tried to keep it as minimal as possible to give that Insta look.

We hope you like the theme and all the working :)
As you all know you can order it online and even get it customised as per your preference.

Get in touch with us on facebook
OR
email us.

Stay connected!




No comments:

Post a Comment